I would get the students to speak of their lives, their hopes and dreams, anchor those emotions into their bodies. Then teach them how to move and breathe properly, and the relationship between breathing and stress. Give them just a few moments of greater flow…and then send them out into their lives.
And for decades, they’ve begged for more. A way to continue the process on their own. But how could I? What could I possibly do to help them, when I’M NOT THERE?
I had to combine motion, emotion, and directed thought. Why? Because the quality of your life is the quality of your emotions. And emotion is created by WHAT YOU SAY, WHERE YOU DIRECT YOUR MENTAL FOCUS, AND THE WAY YOU USE YOUR BODY. Control these three, and you have control of your emotions. Fail to control these three, and your emotions control you.
After years of testing, I decided that the wonderful knowledge with which my teachers had entrusted COULD be passed on, at a distance, IF…
1. I could get the student to perform a brief (20 minutes!) “ritual” of motion, emotion, and directed thought daily.
2. I could find a physical routine that can be performed by anyone, anywhere, without equipment and with minimal instruction. Something tested and both efficient and effective and SAFE.
3. I could create a GUIDED VISUALIZATION designed to heal the heart, guide the mind, and nourish our creative spirits.
From the Heart Out or Body Up, But Not Head Down
The idea is simple:
You can begin your progress as a human being from the heart “out” or from the body “up”, but never ever ever from the head “down.”
But if you can heal the heart AND awaken the body, you can root yourself in your actual being. Tap into your real potential as a human being. Literally “reparent” yourself by learning as you did as a child: beginning by swathing yourself in a cocoon of love, and exploring the physical universe. THAT is what triggers the accelerated learning we experienced as children. THAT is what you need to erase the negative learnings, and imprint the lessons, attitudes, and emotional perspectives you need to be the person you were born to be.
That every other program I’d ever created was, as powerful and effective as they were, not rooted in an ideal balance, didn’t change the body mind and emotions as an integrated unit, the “psychotensegrity” my teachers hammered into my thick skull as the answer to all of the pain, and grief, and fear I dealt with before they set me free.
And…the ANCIENT CHILD THIRTY-DAY PROGRAM addresses all three, for the very first time. I know of no program, anywhere, at any price, that brings them all together in such a manner. You commit to just TWENTY MINUTES A DAY FOR THIRTY DAYS and you will…
1. Learn a ritual of motion, emotion, and thought that can transform your entire life.
2. Learn the power of the “Secret Formula” when anchored into your body. (GOALS X FAITH X ACTION X GRATITUDE = RESULTS!)
3. Learn a combination of physical movements that can provide 80% of the physical and mental benefits of Tai Chi or Yoga, but can be learned in a fraction of the time, without a live teacher, and can be performed by a Newbie or an Olympian with benefit! Start at any fitness/health level, and ultimately produce strong basic overall fitness in about 10-20 minutes a day!
4. Learn to love yourself, deeply enough to both forgive imperfections and develop unstoppable DRIVE to improve and discipline…while enjoying each and every day of your precious life!
5. Develop a unique balance of “Child”, “Adult” and “Elder” selves. ALL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN LIFE IS TO BALANCE THE DREAMS OF CHILDHOOD WITH THE VALUES YOU WILL HOLD ON YOUR DEATHBED. Life doesn’t get better than that!
6. And much much more. The organization and integration has been done for you. ALL YOU ADD IS YOUR OWN COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF, JUST TWENTY MINUTES, FOR THIRTY DAYS…AND YOU’LL KNOW IF I’M SPEAKING THE TRUTH.